Source: Vanishing Georgia
, Georgia Division of Archives and History, Office of Secretary of State
Municipal Stadium, Thomasville, May 1938.
Aerial view of the City Water and Light Plant. A baseball game in progress can be seen in the foreground.
On the left side of the field, the stripes from the football gridiron can be seen.
Thomasville played its home games at Municipal Stadium from 1925 to 1948. Lights were first installed in 1936.