Custom
SHARE THIS SITE WITH OTHERS:
| More

This Website

Contact Us
Acknowledgements
Disclaimer
Copyright Policy
Privacy Policy





Click here to visit the TraditionWeb website. Click here to email Tradition!








Source: Vanishing Georgia, Georgia Division of Archives and History, Office of Secretary of State  

Municipal Stadium, Thomasville, May 1938.

Aerial view of the City Water and Light Plant. A baseball game in progress can be seen in the foreground.

On the left side of the field, the stripes from the football gridiron can be seen.

Thomasville played its home games at Municipal Stadium from 1925 to 1948. Lights were first installed in 1936.